Weekends are such a struggle to stay healthy!
This weekend, I had about 8oz of wine (whoowhee), a bit too many pancakes and snacks… but I find that I’ve always dwelt on this stuff negatively. So, for once, I’m going to dwell on what did go right.
- I had a lovely weekend/slumber party with great friends, and became more acquainted with James Bond movies!
- I didn’t finish my entire dinner at the restaurant, and took it home for lunch the next day! (Seriously, this is such a big achievement for me)
- I didn’t eat things I knew would bother my stomach
- I stuck to wine, rather than hard liquor, to be nice to my stomach. I also sipped the wine, and didn’t even finish the second glass.
- I went to the gym and busted out great sprint intervals on the arc trainer, coupled with a bicep/tricep/chest workout.
Looking forward to dwelling on good things this week, and hoping this 100* weather cools down!
Already packed up my salad (romaine, cucumber, turkey, asian sesame dressing) and yoplait yogurt for lunch tomorrow, and am planning a lovely bok choy and shrimp stir fry for dinner!
Question of the day: How do you bounce back from the weekends?